The 2nd round of Indonesian 1/8 GT National Championship was held at Sunter International Speedway, under a very cloudy sky and wet track. Track went dry after the 2nd round of qualifying and luckily we’ve done the race without any rain interuption.
Fayakhun Andriadi took tehe TQ spot, a sec above Christian Mamesah and Chopin Yusuf which took the front row for 30 mins main final.
Main final underway. Bowie Ginting made a clean start from 8th to 2nd after a disastrous qualifying. Chopin leads the way until Bowie overtook him at the 5th laps. Several drivers having a engine trouble due to a humid weather and did an unfortunate flamed out. At the end, Bowie took the win, 7 laps ahead of Christian and Rusman Kusnowo.
1/8 GT Main Final Result :
1. Bowie Ginting – Serpent/OS
2. Christian Mamesah – Serpent/OS
3. Rusman Kusnowo – Serpent/OS
4. Vavan – Mugen/Reds
5. Fayakhun Andriadi – Kyosho/OS (TQ)
6. Onni Widiaksono – HongNor/OS
7. Chopin Yusuf – HongNor/OS
8. Rusdian Utama – Kyosho/OS
9. Walid – Serpent/OS
10. Grosa – Kyosho/OS