The second round of Indonesian National Rd.2 was held at Sunter International Speedway, Jakarta. Brought about 40 racers from all around Indonesia to competed in Touring Modified Class and FWD Class.
In Modified class, it was Muhammad Izzah who scored a TQ in Q1 and Q2 with his Xray which secured him the pole for A main. Q3 belongs to Christian Mamesah to lined him up in 2nd.
While the leg 1 and leg 2 final brought the different winner, A1 went to Izzah and A2 for Bowie Ginting. The decisive part goes to A3. Izzah lead a comfortable 5 mins with almost no challenge, with Bowie finished 2nd, the overall win goes to Izzah with Bowie and Ronny Suwarto completed the podium.
The FWD class also saw Izzah easily converted his TQ into a win followed by Christian and Imam Liyanto
Modified A Main :
1. Muhammad Izzah (Xray/Hobbywing)
2. Bowie Ginting (Serpent/Hobbywing)
3. Ronny Suwarto (Xray/Orca)
4. Phoa Pinghong (Xray/Orca)
5. Peter Anthonijsz (Awesomatix/Orca)
6. David Yusuf (Xray/Orca)
7. Arya Seta (Destiny/Orca)
8. Christian Mamesah (Serpent/Hobbywing)
9. Ade Jatmiko (Xray/Hobbywing)
10. Chandra Yosef (Awesomatix/Hobbywing)
FWD A Main :
1. Muhammad Izzah (VBC Racing)
2. Christian Mamesah (Serpent)
3. Imam Liyanto (Yokomo Spice-FF)