The final round of Indonesian EP National Championship was held at East Speedway, Jakarta. Delivering a total of 45 participants who battled for the national title.
It was Muhammad Izzah who secured the pole after TQ’ed the leg two and three of qualifying while the first qualifying belongs to Arya Seta. Bowie Ginting started from 2nd with Arya, Chandra Yosef and Christian Mamesah completed the top 5.
Main final was belongs to Izzah which calm down the high pressure and securing the overall win. Bowie came 2nd and Christian took 3rd.
With this result, Bowie secured the 2017 national title, a clear 35 points ahead of Izzah who’s being the vice champion, with Christian Mamesah grab the 3rd place, 15 points behind.
A Main Result :
1. Muhammad Izzah (Xray/Hobbywing)
2. Bowie Ginting (Serpent/Hobbywing)
3. Christian Mamesah (Serpent/Hobbywing)
4. Arya Seta (Destiny/Hobbywing)
5. Martinus Ardo (Xray/Hobbywing)
6. Suwardi Suliandy (Xray/Orca)
7. Handoko Wijaksono (Tamiya/Orca)
8. Chandra Yosef (Awesomatix/Hobbywing)
9. Reynaldi Kriswanto (Tamiya/Hobbywing)
10 Peter Anthonijsz (Awesomatix/Hobbywing)
2017 Modified Class Overall result (TOP 5) :
1. Bowie Ginting
2. Muhammad Izzah
3. Christian Mamesah
4. Arya Seta
5. Chandra Yosef